Among the most popular FREE iPhone IMEI Check tools, the iPhone IMEI Info website has a big reputation.
Their marketing strategy is very good, since we tried their services and the results were not good at all.
Note down your IMEI number so you can follow our steps below and see with your own eyes that iPhone IMEI Info has nothing to do with Free iPhone IMEI Check tool.
iPhone IMEI Info – The whole Journey
We will show you step by step how the whole procedure goes, so you can test it on your own.
- Go to iPhoneIMEI.info page and paste your iPhone’s IMEI number
- You can see below what information iPhone IMEI Info company will provide you
- As you can see, only very few information about this iPhone are being shown.
- The iPhone model (Not the “tech” name), the iPhone Capacity (16GB) and the iPhone color (Gray)
- None of the above information are useful to you, if you want to identify the SIM-Lock and the Carrier Lock of your iPhone
- We clicked on the “Check Carrier / Policy” and “Check SIM Lock” links (Which are the same). Check the image below.
- We got redirected to the above page, which offer a “SIM Lock Status Check” and a “Carrier / Policy Check” paid services
- You can see below the “SIM Lock Status Check” service and some samples
- Their paid service seems legit, but their response time is not instant. Our two tests were completed successfully, but the first one in around 4 hours and the second one 18 hours.
- Below, you can see the “Carrier / Policy Check” service and some samples
- The delivery time of this service it takes up to 24 hours and both of our tests took around 20 hours to get completed.
- Their results show that they have GSX access which is good (The results are accurate)
Should I use iPhone IMEI Info service?
If you want to use a FREE iPhone IMEI Check service, then the iPhone IMEI Info company will not help you at all!
If you want to pay for an iPhone IMEI check service, then this is a decent solution, but not complete. A full iPhone IMEI Check includes, SIM-Lock, Network Identification, Blacklist, iCloud, Contract and Financial check. iPhone IMEI Info only offer SIM-Lock and Carrier / Policy checks.