A Motorola IMEI Check Service is mandatory BEFORE:
- You SIM Unlock your Motorola Wireless phone (new or second-hand)
- You buy a used Motorola Android phone from online markets, local retailers or personal transaction
Let’s learn a few things about Motorola, their best Android phone devices, and IMEI Checkers.
Motorola, Inc. is a multinational telecommunications company founded on September 25, 1928, in the USA.
Despite being a pioneer in cellular telephones, it lost more than $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009 and this is why it was divided in two, Motorola Solutions and Motorola Mobility.
Motorola Mobility is the department that took over cell phone manufacturing and developing and it was sold firstly to Google in 2012 and later to Lenovo in 2014.
Since 2009 Motorola started developing smartphones with Android OS. Here are some of the best Motorola Android phones you can buy (new or refurbished) in 2018:
- Moto G6 Play (Released 2018)
- Moto G6 (Released 2018)
- Moto G6 Plus (Released 2018)
- Moto E5 Play (Released 2018)
- Moto E5 Plus (Released 2018)
- Moto X5 (Released 2018)
- Moto Z3 Play (Released 2018)
- Moto Z3 (Released 2018)
- Moto X4 (Released 2017)
- Moto Z2 Play (Released 2017)
- Moto G5 (Released 2017)
- Moto G5 Plus (Released 2017)
Motorola IMEI Check 2018
You can find countless IMEI Checkers online but don’t simply use the first you will find because they are not all the same.
Only an official IMEI Check provider can access GSMA servers, which is the only original IMEI database of Mobile Networks and smartphone manufacturers.
The only Motorola IMEI Check requirement is the phone’s IMEI number.
How to find the IMEI number of a Motorola device
- Dial *#06#
- Go to Motorola phone Settings > About phone > Status > IMEI information
- It is printed under the battery
Motorola IMEI Check info
IMEI lookup is the best thing you can do when you do it right. A Motorola IMEI Check tool must provide all the following info in order to be complete.
- Motorola phone originality: Serial Number, IMEI number, model, color, capacity, date of purchase and more
- Motorola SIM Lock Status: Find out if a Motorola mobile is simlocked and by which Cellular Network
- Motorola Blacklist Status: Find out if a Motorola handset is blacklisted or CLEAN, which Telecoms Network blocked it, why, when and inside which country
- Motorola Contract Status: Find out if a Motorola cell phone is still under contract with a previous owner and when it is expiring
- Motorola Warranty Status: Find out if the phone is protected by Warranty and when it is expiring
- Motorola Replacement Status: Find out if the IMEI or the Serial number of a Motorola Android phone were illegally replaced. A mobile will become blacklisted (or maybe it was already) because of this.
- Motorola Google Smart Lock Status
Without all this data you will never be 100% sure about a Motorola’s overall Lock Status.
The best Motorola IMEI Check Company
We are not an IMEI Check company but only a blog that tests all IMEI Checkers in order to suggest the best services.
There are many free Motorola IMEI Checkers, like SIM-Unlock.net and lookup.unlockr.ca but here is the thing:
They don’t use GSMA databases but private servers with incomplete and outdated info.
Which Motorola IMEI Check Company did you use? Where you satisfied? Did you know about IMEI Check services? Leave a comment below and tell us. Until next time, take care.