Getting a blacklisted mobile is never a good idea. Telenor has more than 200 million subscribers worldwide, so a Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check can save you from all troubles.
Why Telenor blacklists a cell phone
- When the original owner reports a handset as lost or stolen to Telenor
- When the original owner owes contract bills to Telenor (in this case, we also say that the wireless phone is barred or greylisted)
- When the original owner makes an Insurance Claim or asks for a replacement via Warranty. The discharged mobile will be flagged as replaced and become blacklisted. The same thing will happen with any unauthorized hardware replacement
- When a cell phone was purchased illegally
- When a handset was involved in fraudulent activities
What happens to a Telenor Blacklisted mobile
You won’t be able to use a blacklisted iPhone or Android phone at all.
The only way to do so is to unblacklist the cell phone and this means that the reason it was blacklisted no longer occurs.
On the other hand, you can SIM Unlock a blacklisted handset with a Premium IMEI Unlock Service but even if you succeed it won’t be possible to use the blacklisted unlocked wireless phone inside the country it was blacklisted with any Cellular Network.
Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check: What it is & how it works
All cell phones have a unique IMEI number and all IMEIs are stored inside GSMA and GSX databases.
The IMEI contains all info about a mobile.
A certified IMEI Check Provider will locate the phone you want to investigate, using only the IMEI number and deliver a Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check Report which contains:
- Blacklist Status: Shows if the cell phone is blacklisted, barred or CLEAN ( CLEAN: When a handset is not blacklisted)
- Blacklist Reason: Why the wireless phone was Blacklisted. This will judge if you can network unlock a blacklisted mobile or unblacklist it
- Blacklist Source Identification: Which Carrier Blacklisted the phone (maybe it’s not Telenor after all)
- Blacklist Country Identification: Inside which nation it was blacklisted. Remember that if you only carrier unlock a blacklisted handset, you won’t be able to use it in this country.
- Blacklist Date: When it was blacklisted
So a Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check service is mandatory before you buy a refurbished Telenor mobile and of course before you try to SIM Unlock or Unblacklist a blocked Telenor handset.
Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check Providers
You can’t just order the first Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check Tool you find. You need a solid IMEI Check Company with real access to GSX-GSMA IMEI databases.
If it happened to come across free Telenor IMEI Check Services (like i-imei.com or dzgsmserver.net), you should avoid them because they do not deliver true data. The IMEI info sources are outdated private servers. On top of that, even some of them that work (somehow) will only show if a smartphone was stolen or lost.
Our blogs purpose is to suggest the best IMEI Check Services and this is why we constantly test the best IMEI Checkers in order to single out the supreme one.
So, when it comes to Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check Tools, UnlockSpector is our No1 recommendation for various reasons.
I hope you found this article useful. Which Telenor Blacklist IMEI Check Company did you use? Leave a comment below and tell us. Until next time, take care!