Telenor Group is one of the largest Cellular Networks in the world. A Telenor IMEI Check Service will reveal a mobile’s IMEI info like SIM Lock Status, Blacklist Status, Contract Status, Warranty Status and much more in a blink of an eye.
Telenor IMEI Check Tool is a must:
- Before you buy a refurbished iPhone or Android phone
- Before you try to unlock a cell phone which is simlocked by Telenor
- Before you sell your handset through an online market (like eBay, Swappa, Amazon,etc.) or a local retailer
About Telenor Group
Telenor was founded in 1855, in Norway, as a Telegraph Provider. Of course, nowadays is one of the largest Wireless Networks in Scandinavia and other countries like Serbia, Ukraine, Hungary, Montenegro, Thailand, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telenor)
Our friends from America may never heard of them but Telenor has more than 200 million subscribers worldwide.
The most important Telenor Group countries and subsidiaries are:
- Bangladesh: Grameenphone (গ্রামীণফোন)
- Bulgaria: Telenor Bulgaria (Теленор)
- Denmark: Telenor Denmark
- Hungary: Telenor Hungary
- India: Telenor India
- Italy: Veon
- Norway: Telenor Norway
- Malaysia: DiGi
- Montenegro: Telenor Montenegro (Теленор)
- Myanmar: Telenor Myanmar (တယ်လီနော)
- Serbia: Telenor Serbia (Теленор)
- Sweden: Telenor Sverige
- Russia: Veon
- Thailand: dtac (ดีแทค)
- Pakistan: Telenor Pakistan (ٹیلی نار )
- Ukraine: Veon
Best Telenor IMEI Check Service of 2018
Most people find out about IMEI checking when they buy a used mobile phone and their SIM Card can’t be used. On top of that, you have to fulfill certain requirements before Carrier Unlocking a Telenor handset.
But there is a specific Telenor IMEI Check procedure you can follow and stop worrying about both of them.
Telenor IMEI Check Process
I may call it Telenor IMEI Checker but in fact, it is a service applicable to all Telecoms Networks and smartphone brands worldwide.
You can easily find a mobile’s IMEI by dialing *#06# with your phone or going to settings (iPhone: General/About, Android: About Phone/Status)
Wireless Networks and Cell Phone Manufacturers use these servers to register all info about every mobile.
Only certified IMEI Checkers & repair shops can access these IMEI databases and give you a smartphone’s full biography.
Telenor IMEI Check Info
So, let’s take a look at what will you find out with a Premium IMEI Check.
How to use your Telenor IMEI Check Report
- You can use a simple IMEI Check before you buy a second-hand cell phone. There will be no more unpleasant surprises. Moreover, you can find a cheap locked Telenor iPhone or other smartphone but you will know it from the beginning and of course, you will be able to tell if this phone can be unlocked.
- You can go for a Premium IMEI Check that will instantly enable a SIM Lock Deactivation Request to Telenor, maximizing the Carrier Unlocking Success Ratio.
- You can use the Telenor IMEI Check report as an Originality & Unlock Certificate before selling it and get the biggest price (100-250 EUR more depending on the smartphone)
Leave a comment below for further enlightenment. Until next time, take care!