An Acer smartphone like any other Android phone requires an Acer IMEI Check Service before you try to SIM Unlock it or buy a second-hand mobile.
Acer Inc. is a Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics corporation, specializing in desktop PCs, laptop PCs, tablets, servers, storage devices, virtual reality devices, displays, and of course smartphones.
Despite being the 6th largest pc manufacturer in the world, the latest years, Acer decided to get more focused on smartphones development. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acer_Inc.)
Acer IMEI Check Guide
If you believe that buying a refurbished handset or network unlocking your Acer phone device is an easy task then think again.
If you already tried either of them, then I can imagine why you are reading this article:
- You purchased a used Acer cell phone but you can’t use your SIM Card
- You tried to Carrier Unlock it through your Mobile Network or a third-party SIM removal service but you failed.
There is a certain procedure you should follow in order to fully check an Acer mobile to make sure that none of the above will happen and it is no other than Acer IMEI Check process.
What is an Acer IMEI Check Tool
It is an IMEI Check Service, specially developed for Android phone devices.
This tool requires the IMEI number of an Acer smartphone in order to access GSMA databases and provide you with all the info below.
- Acer SIM Lock Status & Locking Network identification
Simlocked or not and which Carrier locked it
- Acer Blacklist Status
The blacklist status of the phone(CLEAN/Blacklisted), why it was blacklisted, by which Cellular Network and in what country
- Acer Contract Status
Is the phone under contract?
- Acer Financial Status
Previously unpaid monthly bills
- Acer Warranty Status
Is the mobile protected by Warranty or Insurance Plan?
- Acer Google Smart Lock Status
- Acer Replaced IMEI status
Shows if the IMEI number was replaced and when
- Acer Replaced Serial number Status
Shows if the Serial number was replaced and when
- Acer phone specifications
Original IMEI number, Original Serial number, model, color, capacity, etc.
How to find the IMEI number of an ACER phone
There are three ways to check the IMEI on an Acer mobile
- Dial *#06#
- Go to Acer Settings > About phone > Status
- Remove the battery and look underneath. (you can also find the SNID and Serial number of the Acer cell phone)
Acer IMEI Check before you buy a refurbished phone
- You will know if the Mobile is simlocked or blacklisted
- Cell phones under contract or protected by Acer Warranty are in danger of getting blacklisted if the original owner reports that the Acer phone device was stolen or lost, stop paying his bills or ask for a replacement
- Maybe the description you see to the online market or the local store is fake
These are just a few of many issues that might come up when you buy a second-hand Acer phone without an IMEI Search.
Acer IMEI Checking before SIM Unlocking
- The IMEI Check report will show you if your Acer mobile can be unlocked with a SIM Lock Removal Request to the locking Carrier (it is usually free or under a small fee)
- If not, SIM Unlocking experts can negotiate with the Mobile Network for you or you will be suggested with the right Android Network Unlocking 3rd-party services
- You will avoid using needless Carrier Unlocking Services
- Acer mobiles under Warranty or under contract can get relocked
The IMEI info of your Acer device maximizes the SIM Unlock chances.
List of Acer phones you can IMEI check
- Liquid Z6 Plus
- Liquid Z6
- Liquid Zest Plus
- Liquid Zest 4G
- Liquid Zest
- Liquid Jade 2
- Liquid Jade Primo
- Liquid Z630s
- Liquid Z630
- Liquid Z530S
- Liquid Z530
- Liquid M330
- Liquid Z330
- Liquid M320
- Liquid Z320
- Liquid Z520
- Liquid Jade Z
- Liquid Z220
- Liquid M220
- Liquid Z410
- Liquid Jade S
- Liquid Jade
- Liquid Z500
- Liquid E600
- Liquid E700
- Liquid Z200
- Liquid X1
- Liquid Z4
- Liquid E3
- Liquid Z5
- Liquid S2
- Liquid Z3
- Liquid S1
The conclusion of acer IMEI Check Service
Leaving an Android phone unchecked is never ends well.
Why risk buying a problematic Acer smartphone or fail to successfully remove the SIM Lock with a legal and trustworthy service when the solution is a simple IMEI lookup?
Leave a comment below. Ask us anything or tell us about your experience with IMEI Checking. Until next time, take care!