If you are looking for an Alcatel IMEI Check utility, then you are reading the right article.
- Find out about the best Alcatel IMEI lookup of 2018
- How to use it before buying a refurbished Alcatel Android phone
- How to use it before Carrier Unlocking
About Alcatel Mobile
Alcatel is a French Telecommunications Devices Manufacturer, founded in 2004 as Alcatel OneTouch and it is now owned by Nokia and TCL Corporation.
In February 2016, Alcatel Mobile was changed back to Alcatel and a new logo was introduced. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcatel_Mobile)
Alcatel Android phones you can IMEI search are:
- Alcatel 1c
- Alcatel 1x
- Alcatel 1
- Alcatel 3c
- Alcatel 3
- Alcatel 3x
- Alcatel 3v
- Alcatel 3L
- Alcatel 5
- Alcatel 5V
- A3 XL
- A5 LED
- Alcatel A7 XL
- Alcatel A7
- Alcatel A2 XL
- Alcatel U5 HD
- Alcatel U3 3G
- Alcatel U3 2018
- IDOL 4
- IDOL 4S
- IDOL 4&VR
- IDOL 5
- IDOL 5S
- SHINE LITE
- SHINE LITE – HEROES
- POP 4
- POP 4 PLUS
- POP 4S
- POP 4 (6)
- PIXI 4 (6) 3G
- PIXI 4 (5) 3G
- PIXI 4 (4)
- PIXI 4 (5) 4G
Online Alcatel IMEI Check process
IMEI Checking is a great procedure that most people find out:
- When they purchased a used Alcatel handset but their SIM Card is not supported
- When they try to SIM Unlock an Alcatel Mobile and fail
How does it work?
A Cellular Network verifies an Alcatel’s originality and overall lock status through these IMEI GSMA servers.
We all know that Telecoms Networks don’t want us to unlock our smartphones and they never reveal this kind of info (not even to original owners who bought the Alcatel phone straight from them).
Thankfully, an official Alcatel IMEI Check can enter inside GSM databases, track down the Alcatel cellphone you want to investigate and give you all the data.
The only thing required is the Alcatel’s IMEI.
How to find the IMEI number of an Alcatel cell phone
- Dial *#06# with your Alcatel device
- Go to Alcatel Settings > About Phone > Status > IMEI information
- Look on the white label under the battery (the first 15 digits are the IMEI)
The info of an Alcatel IMEI Check Service
Why use an Alcatel IMEI Checker before buying a second-hand mobile
There is no reason to risk acquiring a problematic used Alcatel smartphone from an online market, local market or through a personal transaction.
You will not only avoid buying a simlocked or blacklisted cell phone but also:
- Make sure that the Alcatel specs are correct
- Ensure that the refurbished Alcatel device is not protected by warranty. If it is, then there is always the risk of getting blacklisted in case the original owner asks for a replacement.
- Ensure that the used Alcatel handset is not under contract with the previous owner. Otherwise, he can still report it as lost or stolen to the locking Carrier and blacklist it. Of course, any unpaid bills will bar your phone.
- Alcatel phones with replaced Serial or IMEI will be flagged as replaced and become blacklisted even after months
Why use an Alcatel IMEI Check Tool before Carrier Unlocking your handset
Everything I said above also applies to SIM Unlocking but there is more.
- You will know if your Alcatel phone is compatible with the Mobile Network’s SIM Unlock policy.
- You can choose to initiate a SIM Lock Removal Request from the beginning and leave Network Unlock experts to deal with the Locking Wireless Network, maximizing the success ratio and saving you time. This is the only totally legal Carrier Unlock method with no chances of relocking without your culpability.
- Keep in mind that if you go for an Alcatel IMEI Unlock Service the Full IMEI Check Report is necessary in order to continue.
Which Alcatel IMEI Check provider to choose
If you interested in using an IMEI Checker with all the advantages above, then UnlockSpector is a one-way street.
We also found many free Alcatel IMEI Check companies like IMEI24, SIM-Unlock, and lookup.unlockr but here is the thing:
- Most of them don’t have access to GSM servers and they provide you with fake results while others give you an incomplete IMEI Check report and make you pay in the end to get a full one (in a much bigger price ) without even attempting to unlock the phone
Leave a comment below if you still don’t know what to do with your Alcatel mobile. Until next time, take care!