Blacklisted KDDI smartphones are a huge problem in Japan and worldwide through second-hand mobile markets and for SIM Unlocking procedures. A KDDI Blacklist IMEI Check Service will identify a blacklisted phone and save you from all troubles. Let’s see how.
au/KDDI Blacklist IMEI Check Tools 2018
There is no need to risk buying a blacklisted refurbished mobile or fail to Network Unlock it because of its blacklist Status.
There are many IMEI Check tools out there but I will show you everything about Japan’s Blacklist System and how to choose the best IMEI Checker.
What is the Blacklist?
Every country has a national Blacklist IMEI Database. So, Japan has its own Blacklist Database.
Every mobile has a unique IMEI number (others call it ESN or MEID number). This is a 14-17 digit code containing all info about a cell phone.
When a cell phone becomes blacklisted, Japan’s Cellular Networks recognize it from the IMEI number.
As soon as this happens, the cell phone’s IMEI is stored inside Japan’s Blacklist.
So, a blacklisted mobile has a bad IMEI (bad ESN or bad MEID).
A KDDI blacklisted iPhone or Android device won’t be functional with any Mobile Network inside Japan.
The only way to use this mobile again in Japan is unblacklisting it.
Why KDDI blacklisted my handset?
In fact, every Wireless Network inside Japan has the same Blacklist policy.
A cell phone will get blacklisted by KDDI:
- When the original owner reports a handset as lost or stolen to KDDI
- When there are pending contract bills to KDDI (We also call this cell phone as barred or greylisted)
- When the mobile was purchased illegally
- When the phone was involved in fraudulent activities
- When the original asks for a phone device replacement through Warranty or Insurance Plan (flagged as Replaced)
The au by KDDI Blacklist IMEI Check Service process
Only an IMEI check provider which is an official partner of GSX and GSM can access their servers, spot the blacklisted cellphone using only the IMEI number and give you an accurate KDDI Blacklist IMEI Check Report.
This service is not only for KDDI Japan phones but for any Carrier and mobile worldwide.
The KDDI IMEI Check Blacklist report will tell you:
- Which Wireless Network blacklisted the phone (in this case, au/KDDI)
- When it was blacklisted
- In which country (in this case, Japan)
- Why it was blacklisted
We tested more than 30 IMEI Check providers and this is what we found:
- There are many Free KDDI Blacklist IMEI Checkers like ukusunlockpro.com and prounlockphone.com. You should avoid all of them because they don’t have real access to IMEI Databases and their results are fake.
- There are a lot of cheap au/KDDI Blacklist IMEI Check Providers ($0.22-$0.88 per IMEI lookup) which work but they will only show if a handset was stolen or lost. It is really strange that some of them claim to have 98% accurate results.
Our top KDDI Blacklist IMEI Check Provider recommendation is UnlockSpector because:
- They are one of the few with GSM & GSX access
- Their results are instant and 100% accurate.
- They can negotiate a SIM Lock Removal Request with KDDI
- They offer 24/7 customer support
- Their sitejabber reviews are real (not like faked reviews on other sites’ Home Pages)
It is highly recommended to use a Full KDDI IMEI Check because there are many issues that can lock, relock or blacklist your iPhone or Android phone.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you need my help with IMEI Checking. Until next time, take care!